Islote de Lobos or Lobos Island is a small island of the Canary Islands located between the islands of Fuerteventura and Lanzarote. It has an area of 6 km². It has been nature reserve without permanent human population since 1982. The island is accessible to tourists via a short ferry ride from Fuerteventura, and it has day facilities and weekend homes of local fishermen. The local lighthouse was automated in 1968.
In 1405, Islote de Lobos served as resupply base for Jean de Béthencourt's conquest of Fuerteventura.